The organization committee will disqualify any competitive level team or a team with competitive players and retain the registration fee as a penalty, if the ineligibility is discovered at registration or during the tournament. Please contact us if you are unsure of your status.
Registration will take place on the Friday of the tournament weekend from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Bénévoles Chalet (see map). Registration will be permitted for out-of-town teams on Saturday morning, but must take place at least 2 hours before the first game.
Just a few reminders about the upcoming Soccerfest tournament and registration :
- Player passports (stamped Local, Recreational, or Houseleague). If your team does not have individual passports, you must use the TEAM PASSPORT. Please glue the player picture, supply copies of medicare card or other proof of age, and fill-in all other requested info on the TEAM PASSPORT. This document must be approved and carry your club's official stamp. Players without passport numbers will not be allowed to register.
- Only players with a valid passport number will be allowed to register.
Bring appropriate number of completed game sheets (6) and a master game sheet. You can complete the top section of each game sheet by looking at your schedule on the web. Please make sure you check the schedule for the latest changes.
- Bring the completed players list. For U8-U10 levels maximum of 14 players are allowed to register for the entire tournament. For U11-Senior levels, Maximum of 18 players are allowed to register for the entire tournament. Please note that A and AA players are not permitted to participate in this tournament.
- Include ALL registered players on ALL game sheets. No changes to the game sheets will permitted after Friday's registration
- Bring the original copy of your travel permit if you are coming from outside the Lac St.Louis Region
- All fee payments must be confirmed at the time of registration
- Consult our web site for field maps.
The schedules will be published on the web one week before the tournament.
We look forward to seeing you at our tournament. Good luc
LAKESHORE SOCCERFEST TOURNAMENT HOTEL INFORMATION
All non-local teams participating in the SOCCERFEST must (as a condition of acceptance) make all hotel accommodations using our tournament housing service partner, Book Your Block. Please do not call the hotels directly, reserve through the hotel booking link provided below. We appreciate your support of these partner hotels as they assist in sponsoring our event.
For your convenience, Book Your Block LLC (www.bookyourblock.com) has sourced the best properties and contracted with a variety of hotels to fit a variety of amenity preferences and price points. Our chosen hotel partners offer the flexibility of accommodations on one or two evenings with the preferred room types (2 queen beds or 2 double beds) and provide a Special Event Rate for groups when the reservations are placed through the Book Your Block booking site. All hotel partners sign a contractual agreement that they will not advertise the same room type under the same booking terms at a lower price-point than the Special Event Rate (specific exclusions may apply). To achieve this, we agree to have a Stay to Play policy so that the partner hotels know that teams will use the discounts they offer.
Book Your Block provides the tournament with a customized state of the art booking site that allows the team manager to select a team hotel and place a courtesy hold on the required number of rooms at that property at the Special Event Rate. Team managers subsequently receive a confirmation email with a private link to the "hold block” from which athlete family’s complete reservations with guest information and a credit card. This way, all team members reserve at the same nightly group rate. Book Your Block also has the technology to track all team and individual reservations and apply them to the visiting team Stay to Play account, which the tournament will cross-reference. Please ensure your athlete families are made aware of this information and policy. Thank you for your cooperation.
*NOTE* the above page may not render correctly if your browser blocks ads and/or popups.
If you have any questions on the hotel booking site or process please contact:
Fern da Silva Fern@bookyourblock.com
For over 30 years, the Lakeshore Soccer Club has hosted and organized Soccerfest; the largest recreational soccer event in the Province of Québec. Over 150 teams come to Lakeshore in August of each year to participate in this event dedicated to the recreational player.
40th Edition: August 17th-18th 2019
The updated schedule for the Soccerfest tournament will only be published the week leading up to the weekend tournament. Until that happens the previous year results are displayed.
Click HERE for results of playoff games.
Click HERE to see ALL DIVISIONS.
Click HERE to see ALL FIELDS.
Regular Office Hours