T.A.P.S (Camps & other Programs)
TAPS (Technical Agility 'Programme de Soccer') Summer Camp
Available for players aged 4-15 our camp has run successfully for 2 years now. We have 5 weeks of soccer camps based at Smiley Parc in Kirkland. Our aim is to improve players techniques, skills and understanding of the beautiful game in a fun and safe environment.
We offer 2 options of camp - Half Day which runs from 9:00am to 12:00 pm and a Full Day camp which runs from 9:00am to 4:00pm. We also include babysitting service from 8:00am-9:00pm and 4:00pm-5:00pm.
All camps include:
- Free T-Shirt
- Free Soccer ball
- Discounts for players already within other programs
- World Cup or Champions League tournament every week
- Theme days such as Wacky Wednesday, Flag Friday and Talent Thursday.
- Daily Challenges with Individual and team prizes
- Guest coaches from our Senior Elite team and Technical Coaching staff
Our camps aim to have a coach to player of 12:1 and provides quality coaching from some of Lakeshores best young coaches including members of our Technical Staff. We group players first by age and then by ability once we have assessed all players.
Example week of themes for a U10 player at a half day Camp.
- Monday - Dribbling 1v1, Feints and Turns, Running with the ball, Spacial Awareness
- Tuesday - Passing and Receiving without pressure and under pressure, short, drilled and lobbed passing
- Wednesday - Defending 1v1, types of tackles, shielding the ball and defending in numbers
- Thursday - Shooting, Inside foot finishing, power shooting with laces, volleys and headers
- Friday - Crossing and Finishing, Switching the play and combination play
Monday Night TAPS (winter) at the Baie D'urfe Dome
Held at the Baie D'urfe dome this is the second year of our recreations only winter program. This year we have extended our field space due to fantastic number we received and it looks like next year we could be extending again.
Our goal is to ensure our recreation players are receiving quality coaching during winter whilst keeping them active and most of all having fun. Our great group of coaches led by our Technical Co-ordinator Danny Deveney will prepare a session aimed at improving every player in all aspects of the game. They will prepare technical drills that incorporate a challenging learning environment for every skill group whilst also creating a fun social environment.
John Abbott Futsal Program
Our successful Futsal program has been running for over 4 years now. With coaches Danny, Paymon and Ryan players get high quality coaching in a semi-competitive environment. The program is fantastic for developing ball skills and correcting techniques in dribbling, passing, shooting and defending due to the high coach to player ratio. Situated at John Abbott College in St. Anne De Bellevue with a set schedule every Saturday and Sunday morning this is a great way to bridge the gap between Recreation and Competitive soccer.
March Break Futsal Camp
After a successful introduction last year, Lakeshore Soccer Club has once again decided to offer a Futsal camp during the March school break. A camp that run similarly in style to our fantastic summer camps we aim to use the emerging sport of Futsal to teach, improve or master players ball skills and to work on their speed, agility, balance and co-ordination. We offer a morning or full day camp and can include babysitting hours to suit parents who work.
This year's camp will start March 6th through 10th and will be located at the KIRKLAND GOLF DOME just off Boul Hymus and less than half a mile from the Lakeshore Office.
Regular Office Hours